1. Check the 33 gm Co2 cylinder is screwed in hand tight.
2. Check the green manual (yellow toggle) firing indicator is in position. (One green indicator, see diagram)
3. Check the green auto (red) firing indicator is in position.(Two green indicators see red auto system diagram) Please note: If cylinder is incorrectly fitted or it has been used it will show red
4. Check the oral tube cover is in the correct position.(see Manual Oral inflation below)
5. Check the garment for any signs of damage.
6. Check webbing for any signs of wear